MACD Indicator Basic
Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) is a trend-following momentum indicator that shows the relationship between two moving averages of a security’s price. A nine-day EMA of the MACD called the “signal line,” is then plotted on top of the MACD line, which can function as a trigger for buy and sell signals.
Visit Now MACD Indicator All In One
All in One MACD Indicator Basic & Scalping Strategy for Forex Trading. Before apply this strategy in real account minimum practice 15 days in demo account first. This strategy is Better for True ECN or LOW Spread Accounts.
- Currency Pair: EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD
- MACD Levels: 0.0002 and -0.0002 and 0.0015 and -0.0015
- Time Frame: H1
- Take Profit: 10 pips
- Stop Loss: 30 pips
- Lot Size: 0.01 for 300 USD account Balance
- Max Open 1 Trade at a time. After close trade then open another trade. Do not open more then one trade in one currency pair with this strategy.
- Do Not Close any order manually must use Take profit & Stop Losses.
- Watch Video for understand this strategy properly.
Before apply this strategy in real account minimum practice 15 days in demo account first. This strategy is Better for True ECN or LOW Spread Accounts.